With today’s rapidly evolving technology, it is increasingly common for businesses to embrace the virtual or work life. Virtual office users range from early stage start-ups looking to grow their presence without overextending their budgets, to established businesses that are gradually expanding. No matter your type of company, a virtual office can provide you with the amenities of a complete office and set you up for a success.
Benefits Of A Virtual Office
Leasing and maintaining an independent office for your business can become costly, depending on the stage of your business and its growth plan. Why strain yourself or your budget when a virtual office reduces overhead cost, increases flexibility for meeting and staffing needs, and provides access to class-A building services when needed. Here are a few benefits a virtual office can provide:
- Virtual Phone Answering Service: A personalized call answering program promotes work productivity. This cost-effective program allows you to prioritize workflow while never missing an important business or client call. Amata provides a personalized call answering service for your business with an after-hours auto attendant and a designatednumber for call forwarding.
- Phone Automation: Automation is an interactive voice response system that interacts with callers. It allows businesses to respond to customers promptly and in an organized manner. Once the appropriate information is given to the customer, a member from your team may reach out in a more personal response. This is a great service for small businesses when competing against larger businesses to create a personalized customer experience.
- Virtual Access: Virtual access gives your business the opportunity to grow with access to a shared office space, coworking rooms, common areas, cafés, and conference rooms during standard office hours. Amata offers a virtual access package, which is perfect for people who work remotely, such as frequent business travelers andthose with a home-based office who require the professional appearance of a formal office.
- Prestigious Business Address: A prestigious business address projects a professional image to your clients while you work from home. This is a great option for those whose business is not yet ready to rent an actual office space. Amata gives you the option to choose from one of six prestigious business addresses to impress your clients on paper. As an added bonus, mailing addresses also allow you access to common areas, cafés, and coworking rooms.
- Conference Rooms: A virtual office gives you discounted access to conference rooms where you can conduct meetings or conference calls. Give your business a professional appearance and some of downtown Chicago's best views when you have meetings with potential business partners or clients. Amata provides multiple conference rooms in every center. Book your room here.
Work Smarter Not Harder
As large corporations transition employees to remote work positions, the playing field is leveled a bit more for small market businesses and entrepreneurs. Now, both employees of large and small companies can enjoy greater work-life balance through the convenience of a virtual office. Reduce time and money wasted on daily commute. If your business is looking to conserve budget or gain an additional location without entering into a lease, a virtual office space is right for you.
As your business weighs the importance of the image it projects through its office presentation and location, make sure you take charge of its online reputation. Continue read this helpful article for more insight: Take Control Of Your Online Reputation.